Negative conflict can be highly destructive in any team, but when in a senior leadership team it can have a material impact on profitability and other key performance indicators.
Of course, conflict can be positive for a business particularly at senior leadership level. A good challenging debate can generate new ideas, test the status quo and create the best business strategy. However, what happens when this conflict becomes negative?
In this webinar, Rebecca covers the following aspects:
– What is “conflict” in a business context and what tends to cause it;
– Why it is important for the senior leadership team to address negative conflict, and “nip it in the bud”;
– How to deal effectively with such conflict, both during a meeting and longer term strategies;
– How mediation can unearth the root cause of interpersonal issues which are causing problems, both at a one to one and team level; and
– What you can do immediately to help improve the senior leadership team’s performance.
Wir verwenden Cookies, um Inhalte und Anzeigen zu personalisieren und die Zugriffe auf unserer Webseite zu analysieren. Sie können sich jederzeit gegen die Verwendung von Cookies entscheiden.AnnehmenAblehnenMehr erfahren
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.